Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire in Garage with Affected Contents

Most fires happen suddenly and unexpectedly before people have the chance to think about salvaging their most prized belongings. This is why fires can be so dev... READ MORE

Soot Damage

Even a small and unsuspecting fire can happen in the kitchen and at SERVPRO of Edmonds we have seen it all. Occasionally something will get left for too long in... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire In Edmonds Home

This Edmonds home experienced a serious kitchen fire that affected nearly the entire structure. Food was left unattended on the stove and flames spread througho... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Edmonds, WA

This electrical fire that took place in Edmonds, WA was due to an malfunction behind a television. An electrical system can deliver energy to a very small locat... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Bothell

This Bothell home experienced fire damage that affected several rooms after an electrical malfunction. Luckily the team at SERVPRO of Edmonds was quick to respo... READ MORE

Devastating Fire in Edmonds

Devastating Fire in Edmonds, WAA fire such as this one created a lot of different cleaning components, starting with the boarding up of windows and doors to kee... READ MORE