Electrical Fire in Edmonds, WA
This electrical fire that took place in Edmonds, WA was due to an malfunction behind a television. An electrical system can deliver energy to a very small location, raising the temperature substantially. Some appliances heat up by design, and the heat needs to be controlled. Loose connections and short circuits can pose serious risks. SERVPRO of Edmonds arrived onsite as the fire department was leaving and was able to get the customer immediate help while working closely with the insurance adjuster to gain approvals and stabilize the home.
If you experience an electrical fire call the professionals at SERVPRO of Edmonds; 425-775-5723.