Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO: Certified Cleaned Program

SERVPRO of Edmonds has introduced a new program known as the 'SERVPRO: Certified Cleaned Program'. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way that people are ope... READ MORE

Fire in Garage with Affected Contents

Most fires happen suddenly and unexpectedly before people have the chance to think about salvaging their most prized belongings. This is why fires can be so dev... READ MORE

COVID-19 Decontamination in Senior Care Facilities

SERVPRO of Edmonds decontaminates commercial buildings of any size to protect workers and residents from viral pathogens like COVID-19. During the 2020 pandemic... READ MORE

Soot Damage

Even a small and unsuspecting fire can happen in the kitchen and at SERVPRO of Edmonds we have seen it all. Occasionally something will get left for too long in... READ MORE

Storm Damage Flooding in Basement

SERVPRO of Edmonds responded to a home with significant storm water flooding. Heavy rains had collected around the lower level of the home and infiltrated the b... READ MORE

COVID-19 Decontamination

The coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted all of us in some form and has affected the ways we operate our businesses. SERVPRO of Edmonds is being called by numero... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Edmonds Participates In Local Community Health & Safety Fair

Ever year Lynnwood hosts "The Fair On 44th" which is a local Health & Safety Community Block Party. The city closes down 44th Avenue from 188th St SW to 19... READ MORE

Water Damaged Kitchen

SERVPRO of Edmonds professionals responded to water damage in a kitchen ceiling in Mukilteo, WA. The homeowner had noticed discoloration in the drywall and a sm... READ MORE

Employee Growth with SERVPRO of Edmonds

We take pride in our employees and their longevity and growth with the SERVPRO of Edmonds team. Max started with us back in 2014 as a Warehouse Manager. Over th... READ MORE

Water Damage to Kitchen Ceiling

If you look closely in our 'before' photo you can see signs of water staining in a natural wood beamed ceiling. Unfortunately there was a roof leak that contrib... READ MORE